Friday, February 10, 2012

TONY ORLANDO

Good evening, all. I have been so bad. I intended to do more posts, but time just seems to get away from me. And I swear! One is busier in retirement then when one was working. The "social life" is really hectic. NOT complaining, don't you know. I just might have slowed down just a wee bit.


Anyway.... time to play a little catch-up. We've been to Busch Garden a couple of times since the last post. We saw Tony Orlando last week. What a really great show it was. If you haven't seen him recently, you might enjoy these pictures.






You can see he has put on a little weight but it didn't affect his singing. He's still one great performer.


He featured some female singers but I don't remember who they were. Great voices, I must say.





And then, of course, there were the renowned "Diamonds" from the '50's. And one of them was an original. Nostalgia? Oh, my, yes!


Well, anyway, after the show, we took a detour and watched the elephants for awhile, then went to "out of Africa" and saw lions, hyena's, giraffe's and lots of others. What a lovely day.


Since this is supposed to be about cards and stamping, I'll close by posting a card I made quite awhile ago. I may have posted it before, but if I did, here it is again. Have a wonderful evening and see you next time. Stay safe.











No comments:

Post a Comment