Thursday, November 29, 2012

THANKFUL

It has certainly been awhile since I posted, my friends. A lot has been happening in the weeks since my last post. We had the craft fair in our community and I'm happy to say that my cards sold quite well.

I had taken pictures of the Christmas cards I made for the craft fair and have been "itching" to post them. However! Our house sold unexpectidly and we had just 2 weeks to move out. (Fortunately we had another house available to move in to.) I want to tell you all that my hubby went way above the call of duty with this move as he did most of it by himself.

To top it off, a week after the move (and trying to settle and unpack) I had knee replacement surgery. That was on the 5th of November. Anyway, I'm doing exceptionally well and this is the first day I have felt that I could sit at the computer long enough to do a post.

This post is special because I want to thank ALL of my little craft group for everything that they have done to help out. Can you believe that they got together and brought a prepared meal, for two, each day for over two weeks? My hubby didn't have to cook a thing! So.... a huge thank you to Sue and Sue and Suzanne, Audrey, Dot and Ruth. I love you all dearly and am so thankful to have you as my friend. You have been life savers.

Here are a couple of the cards I made for the craft fair. I hope you'll like them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment