Saturday, February 2, 2013

FEELING SENTIMENTAL

Hello out there ~ it's been awhile since my last post. I'm just beginning to be able to sit for longer "spells" since my knee surgery three months ago. Therefore, I've been making more cards.

I love the "Feeling Sentimental" stamp set from Stampin' Up. It makes for a wonderful  "man" card. I struggle with card designs and use sketches and challenges for my inspirations. Mojo Monday is a great one that I use frequently.

Here's one of the cards I made using the stamps from the set. I had some "newsprint designer" paper that I used for the background.

 
 
Here's another that one could send to either a man or woman. Aren't these stamps great?

 

 
When I made a card using the last image, I thought the card was too "busy",


so I changed the card design. In hindsight, I think I should have left it alone because I like the first card best.


Live and learn. That's it for today. I plan to make some more cards today using some of my new supplies and stamps. You all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment