Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

A lot has happened since my last post. Found out I had a heart blockage, had a stent put in and here I am, just fine and dandy.

We had company last week for only four days. My niece from Vermont came to visit. I hadn't seen her in 15 years and what a wonderful time we had catching up. She is a delightful person and was just great to get reacquainted with her. She has two young children that I'm so looking forward to meeting.

Now that I have some time, I'm back to making cards, and the first ones I made were Valentine's Day cards for Grandchildren and Grand niece and nephew. I'm posting a couple that I made and hope you enjoy them.

I thought this was a really good stamp for a boy.


This is a standard card using stamping up products (except for Cocoa.)

The background paper and ribbon are from a digital program.

1 comment: