Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Digital Studio

On another note, I decided it was time to try my hand with Stampin' Up's "My Digital Studio". I'd recently watched part of a video on how to create a card so I tried it out today. The card below is a "hybrid", meaning I combined digital with traditional. I used "My Digital Studio" for the main part of the card...(punch, sentiment, background paper, matting and ribbon). The cute little bunny is a digital stamp from Sweet n' Sassy. I attached this to some white matting and then used dimensionals to attach it to some Always Artichoke cardstock which was attached to a white card. Still so much to learn; so little time, but this card came out okay for a first try.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bunny. You're doing Easter all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So is the ribbon digitally printed? It looks so real.

    ReplyDelete