Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FOR THE MALE IN YOUR LIFE

Good morning friends, and a lovely day it is. I've made a few cards for the men in my life and I wanted to share with you. I used Stampin' Up's new "The Open Sea" cling stamp set and their coordinating designer paper; just love it. For the first card, I used a Mojo Monday 192 layout.



My inspiration for the next card was an Easter card a friend had received. Well, actually, it was the "cut" of the card. A little different from the usual card and I apologize that it's hard to see. The design was another "challenge" that I had seen but don't remember exactly which one. Again I used the same products as the first card.



The piece of resistance is this beautiful card and little "treasure chest" I received from my daughter for my birthday. She made the card to match the chest and there was even a lovely silver chain in the chest that said "Mother, Daughter, Friend". Doesn't that just bring tears? She is such a wonderful daughter and so talented. Love you, Tina.






I'm off to the pool to do some water exercise but wanted to share. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment