Friday, September 9, 2011

TEA FOR TWO

It's another weekend upon us and a significant one for everyone. All of the news is filled with the events covering the 10th anniversary of 9-11. September 11th is also my son-in-laws birthday. Happy Birthday, Barry.


I thought I'd share another card that I recently made. I had purchased the tea cup stamp at "Stampfest" in Clearwater FL last February. At the same booth I purchased the saying that's inside the card. I didn't photo the inside but you might enjoy the sentiment.. it goes


      Tea pot is on, the cups are waiting,
      Favorite chairs anticipating,
      No matter what I have to do,
      My friend there's always time for you. 


It just says it all, doesn't it? Hope you like the card.




If you are in the neighborhood, stop in for a cup of tea. Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.



1 comment: