Tuesday, September 6, 2011

JUST A RAINY DAY

It's been a couple of rainy days in the south land. Fortunately, we didn't get any of the hurricane or tropical storm winds here. However, a gust of wind did topple a palm tree in our yard yesterday. Hubby said it appeared that a lot of damage had been done to the palms from freezes we've had for the past 3 years. There is another palm that needs watching.


We also had some power outages today; phones, cable, internet. Just noticed that the cable is back. Woo hoo. Anywayyy, I took the opportunity to stamp a card that I'd been wanting to make since seeing one using newsprint paper. I just love the way it came out.




I stamped the image with versamark and then embiossed it in black. I then colored it using watercolor pencils and a blender pen. 


Below I wanted to show you some cards I made using EK Success "Tinkerbell" Disney Fairies clear stamps. I used the same sketch for all of them, as you can see, but changed the colors somewhat. Cute! I have 2 little girls that I can use these cards with.





What fun making these cards. I have a couple more cards that I've made recently, but will save them for another day. In the meantime, keep smiling and have a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fairies, don't forget the 3rd little girl that would love a fairy card too! The hydrangea is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete