Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RED HAT SISTERS

Hi all. Another day, another nickel. Or is that another penny? Oh well. Today we in Florida must go to the polls and vote. I'm still not sure for whom I'll cast my vote, but I will cast one.


A friend and I will be going out to lunch after voting. We will definitely go to the Olive Garden. The last time we were there, we each received a $5.00 gift card to be used by the 31st, so tomorrow is it. Of course, we'll also check out Michael's and Joann's.


I recently told myself that I had quite a lot of images colored so it was time to make cards. I've had this one colored for awhile now, and couldn't figure out what to do with it. Alas, I checked out some of the "sketches" I'd saved to a folder and found one that works. 





I imagine that all of us Red Hatter's picture us as looking like this chick. I don't even remember where I got this digital image, but I think it was from Australia.


Until next time, you all have a wonderful day and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Another great job with coloring of the folds. I'll be coming to you for advice.

    ReplyDelete