Monday, January 30, 2012

VALENTINE DAY (ALMOST)

Well here we are, just one more day and we are into February. I don't know where this month has gone. Time just seems to fly and there is never enough of it to do all the things we want. Oh, tomorrow????


We cut our RVing short by one day. Having no TV or phone is really, really hard. (LOL) The location was great and it was a busy park, but... 


I did some Copic coloring while I was there and had decided that this week I was going to make some cards with what was already colored, but... my daughter sent me a You Tube link to "darleen003", and she made the cutest card ever. Once I saw it, I knew I had to make valentines for my granddaughters using her card as a sample. 


Wouldn't you know that last week I had stopped at Michael's and purchased (among other things) three of there $1.00 stamps to use for Valentine's and they worked perfectly for one of the cards. The cards had to be 5"x7" in size so that I could use my stamps. Here's the first one.






My 10 year old Granddaughter will get this card. I made a similar one to send to another little girl who is very special.


Since the other Granddaughter will be 12 years old shortly, I figured she needed a card that was a little more "mature", so I made the following card for her.







I hope you all enjoy these two cards. Until next time, you all have a great day, a great week and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment