Sunday, February 12, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy Valentine's Day, one and all.



We were at Busch Garden last Friday to see Frankie Avalon and on our walk to the theater, we went by this lovely garden. I just had to stop to take a couple of pictures. It was NOT there the week before. Isn't it lovely?


The Frankie Avalon show was excellent. It's hard to believe that he is 71 years old. He surely doesn't look it or act it. He told us some stories and facts, such as he has eight children; four boys and four girls and they were all born within a ten year span. WOW! 






One of his son's plays drum with the band. (He really gets into it when he has a solo). He introduced another young band member as Eden, "but he's not my son". Later in the show he said that Eden is the son of Don Everly, of the Everly Brothers. He and Eden then sang some of the hits from the Everly Brothers. You would have thought that the Brothers were "in the house".







I'm getting ready for my annual Red Hat Cruise, so things are a little hectic. A busy week coming up. Our Red Hat Group is off to Tampa Bay Downs for the horse races on Wednesday, and Thursday is our day at Busch Garden. The Osmond Brothers will be performing this week. Gee, but life is tough... lol.


I almost forgot! Four of my "stamping" friends and I went to "Stampfest" in Clearwater yesterday. What fun and soooo many stamp sets. I purchased the makings for a "flip" card that is just too cute. I'll take some pictures when I get a chance and post the cards. 


In the meantime, the following card is not a valentine, (you've already seen those that I made) but from some cards I made a couple of years ago. Hope you enjoy it and until next time, stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment