Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Hi everyone! It's been a spell since I posted. I had good intentions, but just didn't get "around to it" or "a round tuit". But here I am this lovely morning. 


I've been busy putting some cards together after all of the coloring that I've done. It's soooo easy to just sit and color, but now it's time to get busy. 


The card today is one of my all time favorites! (But then, most of them are, ;-). In fact, the layout was my own creation. (I'm not very good with designs and use a lot of different blog challenges.) So I'm especially proud of this one.


I have quite a few cards ready to post, so I'll try to keep up with postings, but you know how it goes. Promises, promises.


Hope you all are enjoying this spring weather and I hope you enjoy this card. See ya'll later. 



2 comments:

  1. The sentiment matches the card exactly, PERFECT!. Great layout and you colored her up superbly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. It means a lot, especially coming from you.

      Delete