Monday, March 12, 2012

CRUISE IS OVER

Hello, fellow stampers. I returned from a "Red Hat" cruise a week ago. It took a week to get rested and back to normal. I caught a cold, but it was just a small one and am over that now. And pretty much rested up.


Each cruise has a theme and this one was "Rock 'n' Roll. This was my fourth Red Hat cruise and a great time was had by all that attended.


There were a few competitions, as usual, on this cruise. One was for best hat, one for best costume and one for door decoration. My "roomy" and I took 3rd prize for our door. We had a blast designing and putting it together. What do you think???






We had thought of buying some old "45" records, but ended up making them using some black glitter cardstock. We were very pleased with the results.


We went on the Carnival Dream. My goodness, but that's a large ship. We figured that it's almost a 1/4 mile from end to end, and our room as waaayyyy in the back. Plenty of exercise!




Now that I'm back and caught up with things around here, I'll start making some cards and start posting again soon. 


It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment