Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 LORD'S A LEAPING

Of course, you won't see any lord's a leaping here. I should have thought of the 12 days of Christmas before I started this. Wouldn't it be fun to make cards representing all of the 12 days? Hmmm....


Good morning followers. Another unseasonably nice day in Florida. I swear, this is the warmest December I've experienced since moving here 11 years ago. (Of course, the memory "ain't" what it used to be.)


I met my goal yesterday and got my little tree up and lighted. I'll try taking a picture of it this evening. It looks better with the lights on. 


Last evening our scrapbooking/cardmaking group met for our monthly class with our wonderful Stampin' Up demonstrator. (We alternate homes and hostesses each month.) What a lovely time we had. We made a cute card and our hostess had sooo many snacks. It was a great celebration of our sisterhood. Our demonstrator said we reminded her of the Golden Girls. Not a bad comparison. We all have a wonderful time together.


Today's card was made using the skaters from Stampin' Ups "Winter Post" set. We used this stamp last evening, but this is not the card that we made. Hope you like it.




Have a wonderful day and I'll be looking for you tomorrow. Keep safe.

1 comment:

  1. Another great card and kudos for you for keeping up with the blog posts. I have a couple of things I need to post.

    ReplyDelete