Thursday, December 22, 2011

THREE FRENCH HENS

Just three more days 'til the big day. I'll miss seeing my grandkids opening their gifts this year, but we saw them at Thanksgiving. From what I see on the tele, it appears that most of the east coast will not have a white Christmas this year. It just doesn't seem the same with no snow. Ideally, it would snow on Christmas Eve. Now, back when I was a child....


My little "Scrappy Marguerite's" group is meeting this morning to do some crafting. We meet most every Thursday at our club and scrapbook or make cards, have lunch and then play domino's in the afternoon. (I may have told you this already.) I think I'll just do some practicing with my copics. I really should get back to my scrapbooks; I'm so far behind!


Today's card was an afterthought. I thought I was finished making Christmas cards for this year but saw a sample and just had to try it. I'm saving my most favorite card to show you on Christmas Eve, but this one was so easy and fast.




I've packed away all my Christmas stamps, papers, etc. I think before I send this card out next year, I should put a sentiment on the front.  The "ornaments" were made using the 1/2", 3/4" and 1" circle punches. 


You all have a wonderful day and stay safe.

2 comments: