Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FLORIDA WINTER WEATHER

Good morning everyone. The temperature got all the way down to 47 degrees last night and the high today might reach 70. This is more like it. Can you believe that we had to turn on the AC on Christmas day?


Not a whole lot happening right now. I'm "practicing" coloring with my copic markers and have signed up for a class in January. I love coloring/painting; just not very good at it, but I'm learning.


As promised, here are some more of the handmade cards we received at Christmas. I have saved every one of the cards made by my friends since we started making cards; it's fun to look back and see how much improvement has been made. Most of us switched from scrapbooking to card-making. Some of us still do both. I'm hoping that a group of ladies will start meeting again once a month so that I can get back to my scrapbooking. But that's another subject for another day.


Here's some more cards...





I still have a couple more to share but will save them for another day. You all have a great day and, until next time, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment