Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

One last post for 2011. First of all, I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy, Healthy New Year. Hopefully the economy will rebound and we'll all be better off.


When I posted my "Twelve Days of Christmas" card, I had mentioned that I should have taken a close-up of my most favorite; the puppy in the boot. Well, I took another picture so I could get a close-up. 


I've also mentioned before that I'm learning to color with Copic markers and I think the coloring, especially on the boot, came out really great. No, I'm not trying to brag and there is PLENTY of room for improvement, but I'm getting there and I love the challenge.






One last card from 2011. If you can believe this, one day last  spring, I was at the local car-wash and, while waiting for my car, I browsed the card section and found a card that I simply loved. (I still have the original as a sample.) So I bought it, and this card is my rendition. I've sent this one to several of my Red Hat friends.




I colored the hat red on the ones I sent out; much more appropriate, don't you think? And the little black "purse" is a charm that "dangles"; just can't see it in the picture.


Well this is it for 2011. I wonder what the crafting world will bring us in 2012... When you think, "what else can there be?" there always seems to be a whole lot more.


Have a safe New Year's Eve and see you all next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the boot is perfect! You can only get better! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete