Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING

The countdown continues. Cards have been mailed, gifts ready for wrapping and then off to either the Post Office or UPS store. Haven't decided which. 


Today's project is to get my little tree set up and decorate as much as I can with what I have. Just maybe I'll take a picture of my little tree. I had to get another set of lights for it yesterday; one set was blown out.


I can't believe the weather so far this December. Balmy, to say the least. I believe it's the warmest December we've had since I've been in FL. Quite a bit above normal, so I hear.


Today's card is another bird card. I got the idea from one of the blog's I watch but of course, I don't remember which one. I really like the unique way of using Stampin' Up's "top note" die.




The card base was cut at 8 1/2" by 4 1/4" and scored at 4 1/4". When I placed the "top note" on the base, I used an envelope to measure by so that it would fit.


Have a wonderful day and catch you later. Stay safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment