Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chilly Day

I cannot believe it has been six weeks since my last post. I was going to do so much better. But here I am, (oh, my gosh!) just 15 days 'til Christmas! 


We went north to our daughter's in Connecticut for Thanksgiving and were gone nearly two weeks. That's like a two week "time-out" from holiday preparations, but the time was so very enjoyable!


Just came back from a most wonderful luncheon hosted by my Stampin' Up demonstrator and her friend, another demonstrator. We made two delightful projects and had a lovely lunch. They had tables set up outside on a semi-open patio and they were decorated so pretty, but because of cool temps and lots of rain, we ended up eating inside.


I've two choices of what I want to do with the rest of the afternoon; finish up my Christmas cards by putting in the sentiments, or curled up reading a good book from my Kindle. (Love my kindle.)


Here's one of the cards that I'll be sending out next week. In the meantime, stay safe and have a great day.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment