Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TWELVE DRUMMERS DRUMMING

Hear those drums? Don't you know there's just 12 days 'til Christmas? I've yet to decorate my house - not that I have that much left to decorate with. Since we spend most of our Christmas's up north, I've given away most of my decorations. But I still have some left and need to get to work.


Today is my annual Christmas luncheon with my book club. I joined the book club shortly after moving into Wellington, 10 years ago, and met some lovely ladies. I joined to meet people and also to broaden my reading scope. I had my favorite authors, but have come to love other authors, too.


Today's card is a gift card holder that can also be just a regular card, depending on where it's scored.





I loved the idea of this card. Cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 1 1/2" and again at 7". Fold on the score lines and adhere the bottom part with strong adhesive. After punching a strip to make the border, I trimmed it to 1 1/2" and adhered it to the top part of the card. 


To make just a regular card, just score it at 5 1/2" and add the border about 2" from the bottom. 


Thanks for checking in. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Great gift card holder and gee, that stamp looks kinda' familiar...

    ReplyDelete