Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FIVE GOLDEN RINGS

It's getting closer and closer. Are you all frazzled and harried? All I have to prepare for is a dinner with a few guests. Not a whole lot I can do this early in the week. I am getting the table set a little at a time and I keep thinking of things I should do. Anywayyyy.....


I told you about the cute polar bear stamp set I received with my UK papercrafting magazine? Well, this is the card I made using a couple of the stamps. 





The glitter cardstock is from Stampin' Up. The paper is from the DCWV mat stack I told you about. Isn't this a sweet stamp? 


Yesterday I spent the afternoon and evening with a dear friend. We did some stamping and then a little coloring with the watercolor pencils and then decided to do some practicing with the copic markers. (I absolutely love the copic's). It's like 2nd childhood; coloring and cutting. What fun.


I thought I'd show you a picture of the mantle on my fireplace. Nothing elaborate or special except for the stockings ("hanging by the chimney with care"). Three of the four were cut out of felt using Stampin' Up's "Bigz L Holiday Stocking" die and decorated with some of their felt embellishments. I had made a total of five felt stockings (they are gift card holders) but sent two of them to my granddaughters with gift cards in them.




I guess I should have taken a closer picture, but you can see how cute they came out. (It seems "cute" is the word of the day.)


That's it for today. You all have a wonderful day, stay safe and check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment