Saturday, December 17, 2011

EIGHT MAIDS A-MILKING

Only seven (7) more shopping days 'til Christmas, folks. Can you believe how fast the time is going?


Yesterday I decided to pick up my craft room and pack away ALL of my Christmas stamps, papers and embellishments. I have an "art-bin" container that I keep all the paper, etc. in, so I cleaned it out. Well, what do I find but rub-ons, stickers, K & Co. stickers, metallic cardstock, brads, flowers, you name it. Wouldn't you think I would have looked through the "stuff" before now? OK... not too bright. So, I was talking with one of my card-making friends and we decided that we're going to start making Christmas cards in July in 2012. And I'm going to use just the supplies I have on hand. (There sure are plenty of them!) I also have stamps that I haven't used yet. I'm already looking forward the the next round.


Today a friend and I are off to the mall to see how it looks all adorned for Christmas. In fact, I haven't been to the mall in months. Of course, there is a Michaels and a Joann's in the immediate vicinity, and a short distance away is a Hobby Lobby. All we need is an AC Moore and we'd be in crafters heaven.


There are no maids a-milking in today's card but there are some cute penguins.




You all have a wonderful day, stay safe and I'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!! Love penguins! And I'm a tad bit jealous of your mall trip,,and craft store tour! Lol! Have fun my wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...these are just adorable! love the trio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great one! Hope you had fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete