Monday, December 19, 2011

SIX GEESE A-LAYING

Good morning. We have a chilly start for the day but it's supposed to warm up nicely and then stay about 10 degrees warmer then normal right through Christmas.


First of all, I want to apologize for yesterdays title. My daughter pointed out to me that it's seven swans a-swimming. I must confess that I had to google the 12 days of Christmas song to get all the "activities" (LOL), but when I put in yesterdays title, I must have dropped my eyes. 


Yesterday was a really quiet day. Had to run a couple of errands and then I just had make a couple more Christmas cards. I forgot to take pictures to show you the one with the polar bear but perhaps tomorrow.


Today's card is another snowman. I guess snowmen were popular this year; I know I had a grand ole time doing the cards.


Have a wonderful day and I'll be back tomorrow.



1 comment: