Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FLOWERS FROM KITTY

Mornin' all. If I were still working, this would be "hump" day. But since I'm retired, it's just another wonderful day in the neighborhood. I feel so fortunate that all is calm here in FL. I cannot imagine what the poor folks in Texas are feeling today after such horrendous weather yesterday.


Easter is just four days away, so I thought I'd post some flower cards for the next few days. (Be aware, they are NOT Easter cards.) I just love coloring flowers and especially with my copic markers. But... I must say that I still use my SU markers, especially the Soft Subtle colors. 


Today's card was water colored using SU markers. I'm still trying to get used to the aqua painter, but have better luck using a paint brush. 




Have a wonderful day and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment