Monday, April 16, 2012

WHERE DOES TIME GO

Can you believe it? April is half over, already. Where in the world does the time go? I've searched and searched but just can't find it. I keep thinking I'll find time tomorrow, but when I awake in the morning, it's already today.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I made a resolution in January to clean out my "craft" closet and put away all of the things I no longer craft with. Maybe then I can find room for all the other "stuff" I've purchased and don't have a home for.


The other project is to clean up my work-table. It is unbelievably cluttered. The amazing thing is, I usually know where to find things. Oh well, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off I go to do something... check back in and I'll let you know if I accomplished any of my goals. Have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment