Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOMEONE

OK, I'm sure someone out there has a birthday today, so this card is for you! Have a wonderful day.


My Scrapbooking/Cardmaking friends meet here tonight for our monthly Stampin' Up get together. There are seven in our group and each month we alternate hosting a workshop. My turn was supposed to be next month, but I switched with a friend who had to be out of town. So, after I get done with this, I'd better get my house in order in preparation for a fun evening.


I was out first thing this morning getting my nails "done". Now I need to do as little as possible to let them "set". (Many of you know what I'm talking about.) Then I'll get my house in order. 


My sweet hubby is outside planting flowers. He said he should have purchased them sooner as there wasn't much of a selection left yesterday. Another lesson learned.


Anyway, here's the birthday card for anyone having a birthday today. Enjoy and see you again soon.



1 comment: