Sunday, April 22, 2012

SO SWEET

This little image is just so sweet. I don't know where the image came from but I just love it. Reminds me of my "kids" when they were little and of my grandkids today.




The difference being, they were watching TV and not a music box. Anyway, I think she's a sweetie.


Yesterday was great! Went to a card making class in the morning and made four of the neatest cards ever. One was a "man" card, another could be used for a man or most any occasion, one was all occasion and one was a real "girlie" card.  I would love to post the cards, but the instructors have their own blog called "Stamping in Paradise" and I expect them to post the cards.


My hubby and I went out to eat an early dinner after I got home from the class. We just missed a huge down-pour of much needed rain, but we watched it from the restaurant. I don't think we got enough rain to make much difference, however.


I guess that's all from this neck of the woods. Have a great day now, you hear?  

No comments:

Post a Comment