Friday, April 27, 2012

MY BAD

Good morning, all, and what a lovely morning it is. It's supposed to get really "warm" today, but for now, the doors are open letting the cool breezes flow through the house.


It's a stay-at-home day today so that a little housework can get done and also some ironing. (Yes, I DO still iron.) Tonight some friends and I will be attending a local theater called the Show Palace and watching the "Swing Revue 2012". We're going for just the show, this evening, although this is a dinner theater and we usually go to matinee's and have the dinner. 


This is the most wonderful theater group. All professional performers. Just to let you know some of the shows we've seen; Steel Magnolias; Hairspray; Meet Me In St. Louis. I'm so lucky to be living in this area.


On to card making. I just love today's card! When I decided to post it, I thought I'd do it on my birthday. I was having a pity-party type of day and that's exactly how I felt that morning. (I'm coming up on 3/4 of a century next month.) Today....it's just another number. (I think?). And I'm feeling great! Hope you like the card.




You all have a great weekend and stay tuned. You never know what I'll come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment