Friday, April 13, 2012

KARATE BOY

Good afternoon. The weekend is nearly upon us. Have you all accomplished all of your goals for the week? I find it relatively easy to meet my goals, as I don't set any. Well, maybe one day at a time and I met mine today. Finished a really cute card that I'll post soon and caught up on laundry. Now I must figure out what I'll make for dinner. (Hmmm, going out is a good option...)


Our cardmaking group had a delightful time Wednesday night at our monthly get-together. Our SU demonstrator had us make the most adorable card. The design was so great that, when we met for our weekly session, we made some cards that we can add a stamped image to at a later time. Lots of fun.


I'm posting the Karate Boy today, that I had told you about recently. I think he is so cute. He is a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. There are so many wonderful digi's at this site.





You all have a wonderful weekend and check us out again next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment