Monday, April 2, 2012

SOMETHING ASIAN

Good morning, all. I've been meaning to get back to this blog, but life sometimes gets in the way. 


Our waterheater sprung a leak on Saturday, so we've been without hot water for a bit. The plumber is here as I type this, so we should be fine later today.


Outside of this, it was a quiet weekend here. I worked on a few cards, trying to get a stash going as we are having another "craft" fair in our community in the fall. I did quite well with the last one, so am looking forward to another.


The card I'm posting today was made using an INKADINKADO clear stamp set I'd purchased some time ago along with some paper I've had for a couple of years. I'm pleased with the results and hope you like the card too.



You all have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon.

1 comment: