Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A LITTLE BIRD

Good morning, all. I thought I'd do a post before I start my day. I didn't meet any of my goals yesterday, but I do have a box ready to fill. After I finish this, I am really, really going to start work on my craft closet. Honest Injun!


What I did do yesterday was laundry and a little cleaning, then made an anniversary card in the afternoon. I have two friends and two family members who have wedding anniversary's in the next week or two. Oh, and then there is our anniversary, too. One of the anniversary's is a 25th and the other is a 50th. Cudos to wedded bliss.




Today is my middle Granddaughter's 12th birthday. (Happy Birthday, Alex.) You all saw the card I made for her. A really girly, girly card. This one is also one of my favs. 


Time to get to work. Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment